tisdag 15 september 2009

Motorcycle Club Peace Group - 1. 247 st medlemmar @ facebook

For a long time I have witnessed several support and hate groups from different international motorcycle clubs. I have witnessed some of the worst MC wars the world has seen, in Norway. It is in neither ones interest that no one can drive with their (colors) back patch without the fair of being shot! In Denmark they are trying to ban motorcycle clubs all together because of the actions of supporter groups. In England they cannot use colors or even drive alone without the fear. Make your own opinion!

I would, aside many by my side, love to see Hells Angels, Bandidos, Coffincheaters and Outlaws drive motorcycle side by side and share their life-hobby in peace! I have seen it happen and I believe it can be done!

I would love to see lots of supporters and members from all sides join this group in support of the peace process! Have this in mind before you post any remarks to either of the groups.

Do you dare to show respect and mercy?

"Addition 25/07 - 09" by RHM
I get a lot of posts and messages saying that they support the cause, but have great doubts in that this group actually makes a difference. I do believe that changing all bikers and members mindset is very ambitious and maybe to big of a task. One usually sees the ones engaging war like point of view showing their opinions, not the ones wanting a stop to the conflicts. My main motivation for this group is to give the individuals that wants and supports a peace process an opportunity to easily show their views just by being a member of this group.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=82324397404&ref=search&sid=1762287595.4277561451..1

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar